[Current Version: Alpha 0.0.82]
I'm trying to compile a list of issues and bugs in the game here on our wiki. Fixes, if known, will also be listed. If you encounter any issues not on this list, please add to it! Serious issues are marked in bold. [Last update 7/31/17 20:38 PST]
1. General Physics Glitches (this includes items stuck in walls/ground, flying when picking up items, etc)
2. Pretty much everything about the Horse & Carriage.
3. Inconsistent pricing in Geoffrey's Parts Shop. (see page for details)
4. Purchase cost being calculated incorrectly in Geoffrey's Parts Shop.
7. Blacksmith's Shop customers becoming stuck on the entrance door. (Can be fixed by closing the shop, waiting for customer to leave the porch, and then opening the shop again.)
10. Grip naming issues:
- The Fancy Grips are mislabeled when highlighted with the cursor or picked up with right-click. They are called Common _____ Grip, exactly like the Common Grips .
- The Wooden Grips are mislabeled when highlighted with the cursor or picked up with right-click. They are called Common Wooden _____ Grip, which seems too verbose and will probably change in a future update.
11. The character sheet menu will glitch out and become stuck if the player presses the radial menu key (default: Z) while typing a name. (This can be resolved by pressing the character sheet button (default: P) to close the menu, and then opening it.) (In order to type a Z in the name field, simply rebind the radial menu to something such as Tab.)
12. Occasionally when using a grip purchased from Geoffrey's Parts Shop to create a weapon, the item will be marked as (Stolen), even if it was bought and paid for. This will not prevent the Blacksmith's Shop customer from purchasing the weapon at full price, however.
13. The Fancy One Hand Grip's texture will change as you get close to it. This could be due to the developer changing the high-poly skin which is rendered when you are close to an object, and forgetting to change the low-poly skin which is rendered when you are further away from it. The texture when you are close to it more closely resembles the theme of the Fancy Two Hand Grip.